The CT Block Party I Can Make A Difference Grant program is available to young philanthropists.
“ A philanthropist is a person who gives money and time to help make life better for other people."
Can you think of someone who might need your help? If you have an idea that qualifies as a fundraiser or another way to make a difference, your idea can become a reality.
The I Can Make A Difference Grant will provide up to $1,000 to help you make an impact in your community.
- Must be between ages 5 and 21
- Must live or go to school in the state of Connecticut
- Must identify who you want to help; CT Block Party will provide a mentor to assist in making your ideas come to life
What are the requirements
- A completed application with a detailed budget
- A written summary of your project will be presented to the members of the CT Block Party within 6 months of completion
Charities to which we have given grants:
- Project I.C.E.
- Tiny Miracles
- Wonderland Book Savers
- Tiger Team (N. Stratfields)
- Grant Nico's Lemonade Stand
- Pink Aid Club
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Briefly complete the information below. Based on this, we will send you an application.